Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola enables over 1.4B people to discover what’s interesting and new at the moments they’re most ready to explore. Powered by Deep Learning, AI, and a large dataset, Taboola’s discovery platform creates new monetization, audience and engagement opportunities for digital properties, including publishers, mobile carriers and handset manufacturers. Advertisers use Taboola to reach their target audience when they’re most receptive to new messages, products and services.
The Junior Sales Executive, SMB will maintain a healthy pipeline of new business consisting of SMB accounts and will contribute to our continued successful growth on the inside media sales teams by advocating the power of our platform to small/medium sized advertisers across Brazil/LatAM. This person will will have every opportunity to grow in sales and improvement in his or her own capabilities as a quota-carrying, individual contributor in digital advertising. This role will consist of an individual quota, achievable by consistently identifying, closing and upselling partnership opportunities with our SMB advertisers.
- Drive revenue growth by consistently developing, closing and scaling a pipeline of successful SMB advertiser opportunities; across brand, agency, and publisher accounts
- Develop relationships with prospective clients through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and professional networking events
- Act as an internal advocate for clients and return client/market-driven insights as needed and ensuring Taboola is providing a best-in-class level of service for its partners
- Learn, evangelize, position, and sell successful advertising strategies and innovative solutions, both creative and technical, across a range of industries and types of businesses
- Demonstrate a mastery of the ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts along with assessing where they fit within your sales pipeline
- Work with upper management to establish quantitative and qualitative goals for Taboola’s SMB team members
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from either a college or university
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or sales development (digital advertising industry experience preferred, but not required)
- Passionate about advertising, media, and technology
- Strong business acumen, technical skills, and an ability to present and communicate ideas/concepts effectively
- Ability to exercise consistent emotional intelligence, professionalism, and persistence
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to navigate and communicate with both internal (Taboola) and external (client) teams
- Prior experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) and related productivity tools
- MUST be Bilingual in English and Portuguese
- PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need