DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Technical Service Manager
Are you a professional who has a technical-commercial experience in the Animal Nutrition with a market knowledge in the laying poultry, like to be challenged in a company that offers exposure and opportunities for growth and development? This might be the position you are looking for!
Provide technical support and defend the company’s products and technology at key customers in order to incresa the laying poultry market for the company and technically train our sales force.
- Assistance to key customers and also prospect new ones; visit them according to a pre-established schedule; evaluate conditions of animals, environment and the way our DSM/ Tortuga products are used; suggest new handling procedures and formulation of products;
- Introduce our products with DSM/ Tortuga technology to the customer; make product demonstrations; discuss technical details and make available tools designed to increase production efficiency according to the technical quality standards required;
- Deliver lectures on field days, educational and research institutions, associations, etc.;
- Prepare reports of visits that are carried out.
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Medicine, Agronomy or Zootechny;
- Master in Animal Production or Nutrition;
- Knowledge in laying poultry market;
- Availability for traveling;
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title you are interested in at the e-mail subject.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be
contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.